Affordable Modular Homes, why not take advantage of modern modular construction by Kintner Modular Homes for your new home purchase. At Kintner Modular Homes we offer a variety of custom modular home floor plans, including ranch floor plans, Cape Cods, two-story homes and vacation modular homes just to name a few. Many of our models offer customization options, exterior and interior designs.
Our Affordable Modular Homes with our modern touches extend beyond just a basic floor plan to offer you a hands-on role in designing your next home. Modular home buyers can customize any Kintner Modular layout by adding additional living space or a bedroom as well as alternate kitchen designs and many other great amenities. Available selections vary depending upon the model you choose.
Kintner Homes offers affordable modular homes in the Eastern Pennsylvania area like Kintner Modular Homes along with offering some real benefits:
- Affordable Modular Homes: Modular homes tend to be more affordable than traditions homes.
- Speed of Construction: Modular homes can often be available within weeks of ordering them.
- Design Flexibility: There are hundreds of design possibilities when it comes to modular homes.
- Energy Efficiency: Modular homeowners typically pay less on their utility bills thanks to modern building techniques that incorporate energy efficient materials like high quality insulation and windows.
- Family Owned and Operated: As a full service, start-to-finish builder in Tunkhannock Pennsylvania, Kintner Modular Homes passed from Fred’s hands to his sons, Jeff and Ed Kintner. His son, Jeff Kintner, currently owns the company.
Finally, the fact that modular homes are constructed in a factory means that things like insulation, flooring and sealants can be applied in areas typically not accessible to traditional site-built homes, like in the walls, around pipes, under counters and electrical outlets in outside walls. If modular home companies in your area are what you’re looking for over traditional or stick built home companies then you found one of the best.
Above all, our focus is on providing Pennsylvania and New York customers with quality modular homes and professional services before, during and after their purchase. From pre-construction planning through our in-house service department, ease and comfort is achieved by our talented team members. The entire team is committed to building a better house and enhancing your building experience. You are not just buying a house; you are buying a Kintner Modular Homes, Inc.