Are you looking for a Tunnkannock Modular Homes Builder? Kintner modular homes is a Tunnkannock Modular Homes Builder and a custom modular home builder. Looking for a modular homes pa builder, if you are Kintner Modular Homes, is your modular home builder. We guide you from the early stages of construction to the completion of your dream home. With almost a half a century of experience, you can take comfort in letting Kintner Modular Homes, Inc. coordinate your project. Modular homes offer you a remarkable value. Our Modular Homes Pa are professionally engineered and built by our skilled craftsmen and continually inspected to ensure that they meet all precise state and/or local building codes. When you order your new Kintner modular home, the process from the time of the initial purchase to the home delivery typically takes four to six weeks. However, because each modular home we build is your very unique, the build time for your home could take more or less time. Come see your dream home today.
Kintner also offers custom modular homes when you’re looking to design your dream house in Northeastern Pennsylvania and New York. Browse our available floor plans or contact us to receive more detailed information. Remember, our floor plans can be customized to fit your exact needs.
Stick Built vs Modular Homes – The Pros of Modular Home Building
- Lower Cost: Using conventional site-built construction methods will tend to cost you between $150 to $250 per square foot if you’re building a standard, non-luxury home. Modular construction, on the other hand, does cost a fraction of that thanks to assembly line efficiency from being built in a climate controlled factory.
- Quicker Build Times: The efficiency mentioned above also allows you to cut down on your building time. Because much of the assembly you’d have to do is already done at the factory. Many modular homes can take just a week or two to assemble and ship to your building lot.
- Factory Built: Sometimes a stick-built home builder does not do an adequate job of keeping your lumber and other building materials used in the construction of your new home protected from the elements. Problems can occur from this kind of neglect but it will only be noticeable years down the road. Modular Homes are assembly with efficiency from being built in a climate controlled factory.
Stick Built vs Modular Homes – The Cons of Modular Home Building as told by a site-built home builder …
- You can’t customize as much: False, If you’re big into custom homes, a custom modular home design with an custom floor plan can be custom drawn and then built for you.
- You need to be near the factory: False, The cost of transporting such large objects like a modular home is cheaper then you think and because building cost are lower for modular homes you usually save money at the end of construction.
- Zoning is an obstacle: False, Zoning does NOT gets weird when it comes to modular structures. Modular homes are built to the same standards as a stick built home and most of the times they exceed those standards.
Kintner Modular Homes focus is on providing Pennsylvania and New York customers with quality modular homes and professional services by teaching you the pros of modular homes. From pre-construction planning through our in-house service department, ease and comfort is achieved by our talented team members. Our entire team is committed to building you your next dream home while enhancing your building experience. You are not just buying a house; you are buying a Kintner Dream Homes.
Tunnkannock Modular Homes Builder, Contact Us Today to get the modular home facts …