Building a home is a huge investment and an important decision to make. With Kintner Homes, you can have the best of both worlds – the convenience and affordability of a modular home, as well as the unique style and customization of a traditional home. Kintner Homes is your premier modular home builder in Northeastern PA, providing you with quality construction, personalized service, and competitive prices. With their expertise in modular building, they can help you create the perfect custom home that fits your needs without breaking your budget. Learn more about what makes Kintner Homes stand out from other modular builders and how they can help you build your dream home today!
Why Choose Kintner Homes for, Building a Home, Your Custom Modular Home Building Needs in Northeastern PA?
Kintner Modular Homes is a home builder located in Northeastern Pennsylvania specializing in custom modular homes. We are dedicated to providing clients with the highest quality, customized modular homes that meet their lifestyle needs and budget. Our team of experienced professionals works with each client to ensure that they get the perfect house for them.
We offer home packages so you can customize your modular home and make it the perfect house for you. With our expertise, we can help you choose the right design and materials to create a beautiful, energy-efficient home that fits your lifestyle. With our custom modular homes, you can enjoy all the benefits of a traditional site-built home while saving time and money on construction costs.
Building a Home? What Makes Kintner Homes Better Than Others?
At Kintner Modular Homes, Inc., we make sure our modular homes include all the essentials that a new home needs.
- Affordable Modular Homes: Modular homes tend to be more affordable than traditions homes.
- Speed of Construction: Modular homes are often available faster than traditional homes.
- Design Flexibility: There are hundreds of design possibilities when it comes to modular homes.
- Energy Efficiency: Modular homeowners typically pay less on their utility bills thanks to modern building techniques that incorporate energy efficient materials like high quality insulation and windows.
- Family Owned and Operated: As a full service, start-to-finish builder in Tunkhannock Pennsylvania, Kintner Modular Homes passed from Fred’s hands to his sons, Jeff and Ed Kintner. His son, Jeff Kintner, currently owns the company.
- Browse Modular Homes by Kintner Today, best custom home builders in Pennsylvania.
Even before construction on your new modular home starts, you’ll already know how much you’ll spend as a homebuyer. You can be 100% sure that the pricing won’t change, unlike what happens with most traditional home building contractors. Prior to getting started we want you, our potential client, to know that when we quote you a price, it includes “absolutely everything“. There will never be any hidden fees when dealing with us, “never”. As in none. Goose egg. Zero. Zilch. Zip. Nada. We Promise!