If modular home companies in your area are what you’re looking for over traditional or stick built home companies then let me explain the differences. A modular home is similar to a traditional or stick built home except for being built on-site, construction begins in a factory and then the modules are shipped to the job site and assembled and then all the finishing work is completed.
When it comes to a new house, modular home companies in your area like Kintner Modular Homes offer some real benefits:
- Lower Price: Modular homes tend to be more affordable than traditions homes.
- Speed of Construction: Modular homes can often be available within weeks of ordering them.
- Design Flexibility: There are hundreds of design possibilities when it comes to modular homes.
- Energy Efficiency: Modular homeowners typically pay less on their utility bills thanks to modern building techniques that incorporate energy efficient materials like high quality insulation and windows.
- Family Owned and Operated: As a full service, start-to-finish builder in Tunkhannock Pennsylvania, Kintner Modular Homes passed from Fred’s hands to his sons, Jeff and Ed Kintner. His son, Jeff Kintner, currently owns the company.
Finally, the fact that modular homes are constructed in a factory means that things like insulation, flooring and sealants can be applied in areas typically not accessible to traditional site-built homes, like in the walls, around pipes, under counters and electrical outlets in outside walls. If modular home companies in your area are what you’re looking for over traditional or stick built home companies then you found one of the best.
Modular home companies in your area like Kintner modular homes feature several styles of quality modular home floor plans including ranch, two-story, capes/chalets and log homes available for your land. Our floor plans are fully customizable to fit your specific needs. Kintner Modular Homes, Inc. is a great choice if you’re looking to purchase your first home, downsizing, or a vacation home. Kintner also offers custom modular homes when you’re looking to design your dream house in Northeastern Pennsylvania (NEPA). Browse our available floor plans or contact us to receive more detailed information. Remember, our floor plans can be customized to fit your exact needs.
Above all, our focus is on providing Pennsylvania and New York customers with quality modular homes and professional services before, during and after their purchase. From pre-construction planning through our in-house service department, ease and comfort is achieved by our talented team members. The entire team is committed to building a better house and enhancing your building experience. You are not just buying a house; you are buying a Kintner Modular Homes, Inc.