Browse Modular Homes from Kintner Modular Homes the modular home contractor that will make you dream home come to life. From our ranch modular homes to our estate-sized two-story modular home designs, Kintner Modular Homes offers modular home construction and floor plans to meet every taste and budget. We invite you to browse our detailed home renderings and modular home floor plans to find the plan that’s right for you. Don’t see what you want? No problem! Our team would be happy to discuss custom modular home possibilities that will help you arrive at a Dream Home that meets and most often exceeds your specifications. We design custom modular homes, build modular homes, and sell the finest quality modular homes and related structures to people looking for that dream home.
Are you looking for Traditional Ranch Style Home Plans? Kintner Modular Homes is a modular home builder in Pennsylvania and New York specializing in both custom modular homes and turn key modular houses. We work to provide affordable, quality modular homes to the Poconos, Honesdale, Scranton, Bloomsburg, Hazelton, Stroudsburg, Tunkhannock, Wilkes-Barre and the rest of Northeastern Pennsylvania. Bradford County, Carbon County, Columbia County, Lackawanna County, Luzerne County, Monroe County, Montour County, Northumberland County, Pike County, Schuylkill County, Sullivan County, Susquehanna County, Wayne County and Wyoming County.
Our Traditional Ranch Modular Home, Model #1 is move-in ready. It features three bedrooms and one and three-quarter bathrooms. This home also includes a kitchen with plenty of cabinet space, dining room, spacious living room, and stackable washer/dryer area. A Model #1 Traditional Ranch Modular Home also known as the rancher home or the rambler home originated here in the United States of America and is also known for its short stature and exterior decoration. The Ranch Modular Home is typically one story and is either an rectangle or ‘L’ shape. A ranch modular homes is generally found in warmer climates. If you like the ranch modular homes, but would like to build in a colder climate, adding a steeper roof pitch to your modular home is an easy fix that problem. Due to their simple design Ranch Style modular homes tend to be somewhat inexpensive to build compared to other style modular homes. A big plus for the ranch style homes is that it’s easy to add a second story if desired. Browse Modular Homes by Kintner
Kintner Modular Homes offers affordable homes in the North Eastern Pennsylvania area:
- Affordable Modular Homes: Modular homes tend to be more affordable than traditions homes.
- Speed of Construction: Modular homes can often be available within weeks of ordering them.
- Design Flexibility: There are hundreds of design possibilities when it comes to modular homes.
- Energy Efficiency: Modular homeowners typically pay less on their utility bills thanks to modern building techniques that incorporate energy efficient materials like high quality insulation and windows.
- Family Owned and Operated: As a full service, start-to-finish builder in Tunkhannock Pennsylvania, Kintner Modular Homes passed from Fred’s hands to his sons, Jeff and Ed Kintner. His son, Jeff Kintner, currently owns the company.
- Browse Modular Homes by Kintner Today.
Browse Modular Homes and more …