COVID-19: Protecting The Workplace at Kintner Modular Homes to reduce the risk of a COVID-19 outbreak at the workplace, worksite and our place of business.
We also visited the CDC, and OSHA websites under the “Helpful Resources” section, where you will find the latest and most update information, including a link to OSHA’s detailed guidance on “Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19.”
Actively encourage sick team members to stay home
- Develop policies that encourage sick employees to stay at home without fear of reprisal and make sure employees are aware of these policies.
- Develop policies that encourage employees who live with a person who tests positive for COVID-19 to stay home.
- Promote frequent and thorough hand washing, for at least 20 seconds, and provide employees with facial tissues, no-touch trash cans, soap and water, and hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Add portable hand washing stations, and consider adding breaks for hand washing.
- Provide disinfectant wipes and have hand sanitizer available at common touch points throughout facilities.
At Kintner Modular Homes the health and safety of everyone is our first priority!
We instituted a policy for if/when an employee tests positive for COVID-19, which may require closing the worksite temporarily and cleaned or having a critical team members work from home if possible. Prompt identification and isolation of potentially infectious individuals is a critical step in protecting our workers, visitors, and others at or around the worksite.
Kintner also offers custom modular homes when you’re looking to design your dream house in Northeastern Pennsylvania and New York. Browse our available floor plans or contact us to receive more detailed information. Remember, our floor plans can be customized to fit your exact needs.
Protecting The Workplace at Kintner Modular Homes!