What is the modular home difference, is a question we get asked all the time.
You might find this hard to believe, but the house pictured on the right of this page is of a Kintner modular home. It looks just like a regular house built on top of a foundation with 2 x 4’s doesn’t it, that’s because it is? You can’t tell the difference these days because modular homes are built exactly like stick built or site built homes with some differences.
The Modular Home Difference Is:
- Modular homes are built in sections at a factory.
- Modular homes are built to conform to all state, local and regional building codes.
- Modular homes are more often then not less expensive per square foot than a stick built home or site built home.
- Sections are transported to the building site then all the sections or modules are joined together, that’s why they are called, modular homes, because of the modular construction.
- Local building inspectors check to make sure the modular home meets all state and local building requirements and all building codes.
- A well-built modular home will have the same longevity as its stick-built counterpart, and it will increasing in value just like a stick built home.
At Kintner Modular Homes, Inc., we make sure our Modular homes include all the essentials that a new home needs. We offer many different packages so you can customize your home and make it the perfect house for you and your family. From the very early stages of construction and permitting to the tiniest interior details, to service on your home years after it’s built, at Kintner Modular Homes, we are the complete package.
Above all, our focus is on providing Eastern Pennsylvania customers with quality modular homes and professional services before, during and after their purchase. From pre-construction planning through our in-house service department, ease and comfort is achieved by our talented team members. The entire team is committed to building a better house and enhancing your building experience.
You are not just buying a house; you are buying a Kintner Modular House. We are big enough to know but, small enough to care.
Kintner Home Owner …
“Never have I met or encountered such fine, respectful, knowledgeable people! Dennis Yun my salesman was the ‘key’ in this adventure. Anything I asked, said or wanted was DONE! I am more than satisfied! I will always keep in touch. They treated me like family! Jeff the owner is a great man!”
Mr. Ciaravino, Susquehanna, Pa.
The Modular Home Difference
Kintner Modular Homes Services, Tioga County Pennsylvania, Bradford County Pennsylvania, Susquehanna County Pennsylvania, Wayne County Pennsylvania, Lycoming County Pennsylvania, Sullivan County Pennsylvania, Wyoming County Pennsylvania, Lackawanna County Pennsylvania, Montour County Pennsylvania, Columbia County Pennsylvania, Luzerne County Pennsylvania, Pike County Pennsylvania, Monroe County Pennsylvania, Potter County Pennsylvania, Clinton County Pennsylvania, Centre County Pennsylvania, Union County Pennsylvania, Snyder County Pennsylvania, Northumberland County Pennsylvania, Schuylkill County Pennsylvania, Carbon County Pennsylvania, Lehigh County Pennsylvania. Other Pennsylvania counties and the Southern Tier counties of New York are available too, call for pricing.
* Some restrictions apply (i.e. the city of Scranton or Wilkes-Barre)